ramelton is a small town 20 minutes away from where we live. the sunsets were perfect on the evenings that these were taken. the red and blue shirts that calvin and i have on are coincidence and it was only when i downloaded the photos that i realised red and blue dominated the contents. serendipity, a pleasant surprise...
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
I know you know how much I love those old buildings....wow, just amazing !!!
and how totally cute are the two of you ?
and why do you look young enough to be my daughter ?
oh my gosh...are you that young ?
anyone 29 and younger could be mine....ouch I feel old :(
i love the bright red doors and windows in the old buildings! they made my heart happy and so did the sweet couple caught in the serendipitous (red spell check please) moment :0)
beth you make me laugh out loud!
is 24 that young?
xox
i love these! the red and blue are definitely stunning. and the picture of you and the boy is adorable. you can see happiness radiating from your faces. :)
This has to be Ireland, no? The old stone building with the red doors and windows is beyond charming. And you and your husband are just as charming. Radiance, indeed.
i'm so glad to see this photo of you and Calvin. you two look so perfect together.
i absolutely love those buildings - the red windows and doors are striking against the warm tan
I could reach through the computer and feel the textures of the buildings, running my hands over the rough stones and count the layers of bright paint with my fingers.
I could reach through and join those kids in a street soccer game. Look at that wily one peeking up from below the girl in the purple! Ha.
I could reach through and give you (miss young thing) a big ole hug. I would try to dodge those piercing eyes of your husband--boy, they look right into a person.
You bless with your photos and your smile and your heart.
oh what joy to see you here among the seasoned buildings...that is my word for "old"
Claire and Calvin!
First time I have seen your lovely faces together, I think.
Thanks for smiling at me :)
WOnderful photos as well, Claire. Love them and following your life.
Hi Claire,
I am in Northern Ireland happily getting acquainted with this marvelous place! I am so happy that I get to capture a little more through your life and your photos! They are stunning! I started a new blog that is going to highlight my time in Northern Ireland. You are welcome to peek at it. http://katieonthegreenisle.blogspot.com/ Katie B
These are great! I love the color, and adore the old buildings!
You 2 are too cute! And I love your new profile pic!
Come enter my give away! I am at 100 posts! :)
claire, you must have subconsciously inspired me because i took a very similar photo (to your top, lock photo) a few days ago at the cemetery! i just came back to take another look at your new photos and realized it. i'm planning to post them on monday...take a look! hope you are well and happy :)
What a perfectly pleasant little town. I love the feel of it. & I'm also loving the bursts of red and blue. So pretty.
how beautiful!
Dear Claire,
i've been going through some of your old posts here and i love love your pics of villages, facades...oh you make me miss Ireland! i think i told you already i lived in Sligo and Dublin for 1 year and now i can't wait to go there with my boyfriend..
the kids are so cute and so are you two! :-)
Post a Comment