Yay! Welcome to the kitty club ;-) They are adorable.
love 'em! Congratulations!!
I'm totaly not into cats. But these two little rascals look sweet to me on the screen. Enjoy every single bit of them Claire.
Oh how gorgeous they are - congratulations on your growing family! :)
Did you know my cat's name is Buttons? (And Nolene's dog is Cocoa?) Mmmmm...
bev i had no idea and that is just well... what can i say? i guess this happens when people are so alike and yet so different ; ) love you lots!
what a joy these two are...great faces
Your photos are ah-maze-ing!! I am in love with them...you are great at catching movement and feeling!! I am fan for sure! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the kitty club ;-) They are adorable.
love 'em! Congratulations!!
I'm totaly not into cats. But these two little rascals look sweet to me on the screen. Enjoy every single bit of them Claire.
Oh how gorgeous they are - congratulations on your growing family! :)
Did you know my cat's name is Buttons? (And Nolene's dog is Cocoa?) Mmmmm...
bev i had no idea and that is just well... what can i say? i guess this happens when people are so alike and yet so different ; )
love you lots!
what a joy these two are...great faces
Your photos are ah-maze-ing!! I am in love with them...you are great at catching movement and feeling!! I am fan for sure! :)
Post a Comment