sky
changes
moves
minutes march
rehearsal
role change
angry,
placid,
quiet,
forlorn.
listen to sky
{For those of you are new to this blog. This is where I document the travels that Calvin and I undertake on a yearly basis. At present we are in Ireland due to a work transfer that Calvin accepted here.}




7 comments:
beautiful Claire, like oil paintings!!
beautiful hues of blue. so serene.
thanks for the link to higher calling. i'll have to check it out some more when i've got time.
took the day off. last night was my first session with a counselor. today, jessi and her sis come over to help me simplify my life. sun is shining. lots of changes in the works. my heart is heavy, but strangely a tad lighter today. needless to say, if i do join hiher calling blogs, it may be a while. but thank you for inviting me.
Gorgeous! Mine are little efforts in comparison. :)
Your photographs are beautiful! Looking forward to following you!
Hi Claire, love the colors in these photo's. I'm gladd you're up there and are able to spoil us with all the goodies. Dagmar
The misty cloud cover casts blues and grays around with such beauty....thank you for sharing it with us.
Beautiful! I am stealing some time to surf through links tonight...looking at formats of blogs...doing some dreaming...catching up with people I haven't had time for in quite a while. I am loving jumping from one interesting page to the next:). Lovely photographs, and I love the clean lines and soft colors of your format.
Post a Comment