Tuesday, April 28, 2009

discovering dublin











BUILDINGS. side streets. cafes. antiques. artists. buskers. Guinness. colour. life. bustle. food. rain. sunshine. people. men. women. CHILDREN. bicycles. trams. cars. buses. CLEAN.

13 comments:

My Castle in Spain said...

lovely Dublin...
are you having lots of Guinness ?
:-)

onesilentwinter said...

thank you for taking me there!

in another lifetime said...

I have never spent time in Dublin, it looks so charming.

Have you seen your first Irish rainbow yet?

kendalee said...

Oh, I love Dublin! Several years since I was last there but it's a charming city. And what a great, vibrant portrait of it you've captured here Claire. Seeing and taking in somewhere for the first time is such a wonderful thing, isn't it? Like magic.

Dagmar said...

What a colorful way you've presented Dublin to us. Thank you. Never been there yet. Hope you can make some new roots there. Seems you're working on it big time. Whenever it's a cold and rainy day in Dublin let the sun that you've took with you in your heart from the African plains warm your new world.

ELK said...

i have never been there or met you Claire but your images made me feel like I could do both and relish the moments!!

Ida said...

Wow, so beautiful! It feels like I am there with you when I see these shots! Perhaps I shall send you a postcard to you new home? :0)

Unknown said...

lala i do not drink but if i did, i am sure that i would be enjoying the guinness a lot!

sheila my first irish rainbow is still hiding in the clouds but i am waiting patiently!

dagmar that sunshine is carrying me everyday.

elk, i would relish meeting you as well.

ida i would love a postcard from you. please do send one. drop me a mail and i will send my new address to you.

amy said...

Oh, yay -- another blog by you! Are those soaps in the top pic? That and the one of the bicycles are my favorite.

Unknown said...

amy they are soaps from the amazing shop called "lush" which sells preservative free, organic beauty products.

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

ahhh, you make me want to go back!
What wonderful photos, I feel like I just went on a mini-trip!
Have fun!
~Shell

Anonymous said...

what a lovely city... I wish I was there great photos, thanks for sharing them!

KT said...

Now I am worried about coming to Ireland. That I will fall in love with it and not want to come home. These photos are lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails