place of C.r. E. a. T. i. v. I. t. Y. alternative learning methodologies. research that is applied. lateral integration. vertical planning. horizontal implementation. beyond the box. playful.
I love the pics, every one of them. Only I'm more of an oldfashion build girl. We have lots of those modern buildings in Utrecht...Not my kind of thing I'll guess.
Dear Kendalee, I would not only remain uninspired in that building - My desk, which is never tidy, would seem to be so slanted that my things would constantly slip off... I admit, if this is the test of out-of-the-box thinking I am still bubble-wrapped in the box. But have patience - my classroom is a little hut with a thatch roof... and my desk is very untidy. But standing firm!
6 comments:
oh claire...i'm so sorry i missed you while you were here. i hope you'll come back at some point :)
I love the pics, every one of them. Only I'm more of an oldfashion build girl. We have lots of those modern buildings in Utrecht...Not my kind of thing I'll guess.
what a cool building.
what a fabulous series of photos~such a treat!
Who could remain uninspired in surroundings like those?! I love them!
Dear Kendalee, I would not only remain uninspired in that building - My desk, which is never tidy, would seem to be so slanted that my things would constantly slip off... I admit, if this is the test of out-of-the-box thinking I am still bubble-wrapped in the box. But have patience - my classroom is a little hut with a thatch roof... and my desk is very untidy. But standing firm!
Post a Comment