Tuesday, June 9, 2009

reminiscing boston (june 2009)













bustle. graduations. bicycles. the charles river. bridges. boats. buildings. people. walking. laughing. trains. buskers. hungry. running. books. coffee. tea. talking. walking. learning.

8 comments:

in another lifetime said...

This is absolutely Boston, you really got it!

Dagmar said...

Oh Claire you make ordinary things so very beautiful, thank you so much I'm learning each day.

georgia b. said...

wonderful shots! was calvin with you?

i've been to boston once. we were there at night, and did not get to stay long. i would love to go back and see more. you have captured some interesting views of the city!

ELK said...

now I have been thru your eyes ~ such a treat

H. Camerio said...

love these :)

onesilentwinter said...

wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful perspective! I love all these photos, I think #1 is my favorite. You've made the ordinary extraordinary.

Bev said...

What a stunning collection of moments - you not only capture a place, but the soul of the place. Have not been there - other than now with you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails