Monday, July 6, 2009

Carrick-a-Rede and Afternoon Tea (June 2009)










'What's for tea?' said Pooh.
'What do you say, Piglet?'
'I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?' said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
'It's the same thing, ' he said.

{photo of calvin and claire taken by susan tracey, otherwise known as soo bean}

9 comments:

Jane said...

I LOVE this photo of you and your husband.

ELK said...

oh this is so dear to me~thank you for sharing such simply wonder filled moments~

SimplyDarlene said...

3 pictures in 1 in the 3rd photo...i love the reflections, especially the lid

Dagmar said...

Love your black and whites. I can feel the spirits of you beaming of my screen. You both look happy and gay, stunningly in love. Thanks for taking these pics Soo Bean.

kendalee said...

A beautiful time of day obviously! Love the picture of your love...

~h~ said...

Beautifully clear and shining black and whites here. Especially within the silver creamer. Fabulous shots.
And A.A. Milne is always a keeper. He is my hero sandwich. Always. Hope this finds you well. :)

Unknown said...

you transport to such peace, thanking you, again

Bev said...

Lovely pictures - they always make me feel happy. You really do capture your life in a picture.

H. Camerio said...

these are gorgeous too!!! love them all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails