Thursday, September 10, 2009

a rendevouz in france


i hope to meet a few new faces, to hear that beautiful language spill from their lips.



i hope to explore the side streets, the tucked away places, the unknowns. i hope to play.

calvin and i will be away in france next week with friends. i will miss you.


11 comments:

Line said...

ooh hope you have a wonderful time!!

Bev said...

Have a romantic time! Write an interlude in your Story of a boy and a girl. It sounds so idyllic! Can't wait to enjoy the inspiration that originates there!

spread your wings said...

do have fun!!

ELK said...

oh how nice ~relax and enjoy!

nadia said...

sounds lovely!

~h~ said...

enjoy yourself, Claire.

Unknown said...

Just saw this.. hope you have a fabulous and inspiring time.

Dagmar said...

Oh there is were my bike went. SMILE I had exactly the same one when I was a teen. Yes Paris is gorgeous hope you have a wonderful time with your love there. Big hugs Dagmar

My Castle in Spain said...

Bon voyage Claire and make the most of it !
can't wait to see your pics of France...
Profites-en bien!!
bisous
Lala

Ann Kroeker/Not So Fast said...

Amusez-vous bien!

Perhaps you will enjoy this post about bicycles--scroll down to the youtube video I posted with French background music ("A Bicyclette"). The song is cute.

http://notsofastbook.wordpress.com/2009/07/22/a-bicyclette/

acte gratuit said...

Claire, did you get your package?! I hope you had a wonderful time in France! I'm so jealous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails