Friday, April 23, 2010

True Blue Bay, St George's, Grenada, West Indies, April 2010
















5 comments:

spread your wings said...

i love your blog - simple and beautiful.
wonderful images. i especially like the one of the boy on the boat and the first one. i feel a little like i've visited - i can feel the ocean breeze and smell the salty air, hear the children's laughter. thanks

SimplyDarlene said...

Ah Claire,
Such life you have captured here. I could melt into those beach scenes. And the little boy buns afloat in the sea are pure peace.

Blessings.

ELK said...

i needed a trip to the beach ..imagine my delight
to see the lovely Claire among the scenes...you made my day

Dagmar said...

Wow your still on bounty island huh. You both look lovely great shots Claire.

I'm also very very in love with the two little boys on the pays fooling around with notting more than sand and there smiles. Hmmmm...wonder what they talk about.

Have fun. Hugs Dagmar

deb did it said...

images=beautiful blog=I will return! fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails