Sunday, December 19, 2010
Sardinia, St Theresa, June 2010
St Theresa is a separate island off of Sardinia but it is connected by a long bridge. It is known for its rare plant life and very interesting rock formations. The aquatic colour of the water is magnificent. It is a lighter blue than anywhere else on the island.
Queen Ann's lace was in bloom everywhere and I had a lot of fun capturing it in the glare of midday. The heat drove us to rock alcoves where we rested our bodies against the cool underside of the rocks.
After that we explored an ancient boat house of which only ruins remain. It was very interesting to see the ancient, artistic work that went into an outbuilding. I discovered a small octopus in the water while I was cooling my feet down. It made me realise that I need an underwater camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment