thank you for allowing me in. thank you for changing me.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Bathway Bay, Grenada, West Indies, April 2010
Labels:
bathway bay,
claire and calvin burge,
grenada,
happiness,
holiday,
hope,
joy,
local people,
relaxing,
travel,
west indies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Oh Claire, yours is a gift. You capture people, not just the image, but the essence. Focusing on the thing that makes us want to look again (I learned that from a Charles Martin novel) is grasping someone's true, inner self and freeze framing it for another.
Remember your wedding photos? The same.
I am way to quick with the click. Where my people images lack, yours smack of life and love and desire and humanity and God's wonder.
Blessings.
Wow, Claire. These are just unbelievably good.
Oh wow - I would live in these photos if I could. Imagine that - God gets to. He gets to reside in each one of us. Amazing thought.
~Lisa-Jo
Claire,
Your photos are breathtaking. There's something about them...I don't know what it is...like they breathe humanity. Like I see not only people, faces, but souls. I'm not kidding. I know that sounds melodramatic. But that's what it feels like when I look at the people in your pictures. Like I can see right into their souls.
Found you thru Lisa-Jo's fb link. Absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing these...BLessings!
I think the comments above have pretty much summed it up ... life shines in these.
Wow! These photos are so natural yet so beautiful. They tell a story of life with its struggle and simple pleasures. You have done a marvelous job. Your photos have professional quality in them.
Thank you for sharing.
Lost in your pictures; thank you for taking me places as I sit on my small farm, nursing my babe to sleep.
stunning.
you must be all goosebumps, knowing you did this.
I am , looking at them, feeling them.
these left me speechless. thank you for allow me to see through your eyes the beauty...
Claire,
Not only do you capture the essence of what you see, but you always manage to put your heart and soul into each photo. I don't think that can be taught. You have a gift.
Jane
Your photos are still mind-blowing! You don't just take pictures, you portray people in such a way that it is about the person and not about the picture. I feel as though I am looking at people and not photos. Wow!
Post a Comment